Process Engineer - IT & Test - Manufacturing TSR
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 238,000 employees in 61 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 47,700 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.8 billion in 2017.
* Focus on ECC segment;
* Support and drive standardization of test concept, test software and test & automation equipment strategy;
* Support and coordinate the implementation of new concepts for the production as per following working steps:
-Analyze product technology;
-Analyze current gaps in serial production:
Technological issues: cycle time, potential quality gaps, diversity of test concepts in the current production, yield issues;
Process issues: gates not reached on time due to test equipment issues, test software release gaps, simultaneous engineering gaps;
-Define proposals to close the gaps;
-Work out proposals:
Organize discussions with other functions (R&D / Q/ IE, TE);
Organize preliminary lab tests;
Prepare, execute (Locally, Regensburg or Frankfurt am Main) and document preliminary lab tests;
-Rollout final status in production to all locations;
* Check for rollout status and get experience feedback, perform continuous improvement;
* Use experience feedback to advise Segment R&D about design for manufacturing features;
* Readiness to travel.
* University degree: Bachelor of Eng. Electrical engineering and digital technology or computer science; Experience in software development (advanced);
* Experience in automotive bus systems (minimum requirement: CAN);
* Experience in electric or mechatronic product testing in laboratory or serial production environment; Experience in problem analysis, root cause analysis, problem solving;
* Basic FMEA knowledge; High level programming language C/C++, C# or similar;
* Knowledge in IEC 61131, PLC structured text language would be a plus.
Would be appreciated:
* Experience in further automotive/electronic product bus systems (SPI, PSI5, CAN FD, Ethernet, FxR);
* Experience in MES system;
* Experience in automation technology (PLC programming) and industrial bus communication (Profibus, etherCAT, …).
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.