Analyst (Junior), Corporate Governance
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SUSTAINALYTICS active
View all jobs Analyst (Junior), Corporate Governance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administration - Political Sciences active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
Sustainalytics is a leading ESG and corporate governance research, ratings and analytics firm. We help investors around the world integrate environmental, social and governance information and assessments into their investment decisions. Come join us and work alongside some of the best professionals in the business to make a positive impact on the world.
Headquartered in Amsterdam, Sustainalytics has 17 offices and more than 650 staff members globally. In Romania we have offices in Timisoara and Bucharest.
Our work environment is fast-paced but allows all Sustainalytics professionals to develop an advanced skill set for today’s and tomorrow’s labour market, including change management, data processing, analytical and technical skills, as well as inter-team collaboration in an international organization.
To learn more information about us, please visit our website.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related discipline (business, finance, economics, law);
• Excellent English language skills;
• Good research and analytical skills;
• Flexibility and adaptability;
• Resourceful and independent;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel;
• Adaptable, creative, autonomous.
The primary responsibility of the role is to research, analyse and rate the corporate governance policies of publicly-traded companies. The analyst will use custom research methodology to prepare the company profiles to be published in the Sustainalytics Platform. Training on internal tools and methodologies will be provided upon hiring.Other info
• On the job training;
• Competitive compensation package;
• A generous training budget at your disposal for your professional development (certifications, conferences, trainings);
• Excellent medical benefits;
• Partial reimbursement of gym subscription;
• Partial reimbursement for public transportation;
• Bonus based on your performance;
• Interesting career development options in a very innovative market;
• Dynamic, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams.
APPLICATION & INTERVIEWING PROCESS
Sustainalytics thanks all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply. Sustainalytics is committed to accommodating individuals with disabilities, upon request.