Analyst, Corporate Governance
Sustainalytics is a leading ESG and corporate governance research, ratings and analytics firm. We help investors around the world integrate environmental, social and governance information and assessments into their investment decisions. Come join us and work alongside some of the best professionals in the business to make a positive impact on the world.
Headquartered in Amsterdam, Sustainalytics has offices in Boston, Bucharest, Frankfurt, London, New York, Paris, Sydney, Timişoara, Tokyo, and Toronto with more than 400 staff members, all with various levels of expertise across the ESG and corporate governance fields.
Our work environment is fast-paced but allows all Sustainalytics professionals to develop an advanced skill set for today’s and tomorrow’s labour market, including change management, data processing, analytical and technical skills, as well as inter-team collaboration in an international organization.
For more information, please visit our website: www.sustainalytics.com.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related discipline (business, finance, economics, law);
• 0+ years’ experience in research/related field is preferred;
• Excellent oral and written English language skills (working language is English) is essential. C1 or C2 Level is required; native English level is preferred;
• Demonstrated passion for sustainability;
• Strong research and analytical skills;
• Meticulousness and attentiveness to detail;
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Resourceful and independent;
• Proficiency Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Strong Excel skills;
• Adaptable, creative, autonomous.
ABOUT THE GOVERNANCE RESEARCH TEAM
The Corporate Governance team is responsible for the development of a suite of corporate governance research products designed to complement and integrate with Sustainalytics’ existing market-leading ESG research solutions. The team provides a high level of product quality to its clients, through the development of research on governance structures and practices viewed through an investment lens.
POSITION PURPOSE & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
The corporate governance analyst supports the Corporate Governance team in its mission to provide a high level of product quality to its clients, through the development of research products focusing on corporate governance.
The primary responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Research, analyse and rate the corporate governance policies and performance of publicly-traded companies, and prepare profiles to be published in the Sustainalytics Platform;
• Support product innovation through research and ratings methodology;
• Support the preparation of off-the-shelf and customized deliverables for clients;
• Research global corporate governance trends;
• Participate in quality assurance and best-of-sector analysis.
• Competitive compensation package;
• A generous training budget at your disposal for your professional development (certifications, conferences, trainings);
• Excellent medical benefits;
• Partial reimbursement of gym subscription;
• Partial reimbursement for public transportation;
• Bonus based on your performance;
• Interesting career development options in a very innovative market;
• Dynamic, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams;
• New and modern fitted office in a very central area.
APPLICATION & INTERVIEW PROCESS
Sustainalytics thanks all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Sustainalytics accepts applications directly from applicants only; no employment or recruitment agencies, please.
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply. Sustainalytics is committed to accommodating individuals with disabilities, upon request.