Analyst, Corporate Governance
Sustainalytics is a leading ESG and corporate governance research, ratings and analytics firm. We help investors around the world integrate environmental, social and governance information and assessments into their investment decisions.
Headquartered in Amsterdam, Sustainalytics has offices in Boston, Bucharest, Frankfurt, London, New York, Paris, Sydney, Timişoara, Tokyo, and Toronto with more than 350 staff members, all with various levels of expertise across the ESG and corporate governance fields.
We are a growing firm with a broadening global footprint and an increasingly important role within the investment decision-making process. Come join us and work alongside some of the best professionals in the business to make a positive impact on the world.
For more information, please visit our website: www.sustainalytics.com
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related discipline (business, finance, economics, law);
- 0+ years’ experience in research/related field is preferred;
- Excellent oral and written English language skills (working language is English) is essential. C1 or C2 Level is required; native English level is preferred;
- Demonstrated passion for sustainability;
- Strong research and analytical skills;
- Meticulousness and attentiveness to detail;
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Resourceful and independent;
- Proficiency Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Strong Excel skills;
- Adaptable, creative, autonomous.
ABOUT THE GOVERNANCE RESEARCH TEAM
The Corporate Governance team is responsible for the development of a suite of corporate governance research products designed to complement and integrate with Sustainalytics’ existing market-leading ESG research solutions. The team provides a high level of product quality to its clients, through the development of research on governance structures and practices viewed through an investment lens.
POSITION PURPOSE & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
The corporate governance analyst supports the Corporate Governance team in its mission to provide a high level of product quality to its clients, through the development of research products focusing on corporate governance.
The primary responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Research, analyse and rate the corporate governance policies and performance of publicly-traded companies, and prepare profiles to be published in the Sustainalytics Platform;
- Support product innovation through research and ratings methodology;
- Support the preparation of off-the-shelf and customized deliverables for clients;
- Research global corporate governance trends;
- Participate in quality assurance and best-of-sector analysis.
- Competitive compensation package;
- A generous training budget at your disposal for your professional development (certifications, conferences, trainings);
- Excellent medical benefits;
- Partial reimbursement of gym subscription;
- Bonus based on your performance;
- Interesting career development options in a very innovative market;
- Dynamic, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams;
- New and modern fitted office in Bucharest city center.