Analyst (Junior), Corporate Governance
Sustainalytics has been a leading independent provider of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) research for the last 25 years. Our insights are used by clients to make better informed investment decisions, engage with companies in relation to their business activities and drive change.
Sustainalytics is a growing organization with over 500 employees and 17 offices globally. We have a flexible and supportive working culture where our employees are empowered to progress and develop quickly in an entrepreneurial support diversity within our community and offer the possibility of international assignments for our star performers.
To learn more information about us, please visit our website.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related discipline (business, finance, economics, law);
• Excellent English language skills;
• Good research and analytical skills;
• Flexibility and adaptability;
• Resourceful and independent;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel;
• Adaptable, creative, autonomous.
The primary responsibility of the role is to research, analyse and rate the corporate governance policies of publicly-traded companies. The analyst will use custom research methodology to prepare the company profiles to be published in the Sustainalytics Platform. Training on internal tools and methodologies will be provided upon hiring.Other info
• On the job training;
• Competitive compensation package;
• A generous training budget at your disposal for your professional development (certifications, conferences, trainings);
• Excellent medical benefits;
• Partial reimbursement of gym subscription;
• Partial reimbursement for public transportation;
• Bonus based on your performance;
• Interesting career development options in a very innovative market;
• Dynamic, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams.
APPLICATION & INTERVIEWING PROCESS
Sustainalytics thanks all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply. Sustainalytics is committed to accommodating individuals with disabilities, upon request.