We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 12 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1400 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well.
We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on facebook.com/StefaniniIT
The Linux Specialist is responsible for at least three distributions, Red Hat, SUSE and Ubuntu. As a result the environment is very dynamic, exposing the team to a broad range of technologies and endless learning opportunities.
- Experience in UNIX, Linux, AIX, SAN, Networking.
- Experience in complex server configuration and support.
- Very good experiences for AIX – AIX .
- HMC, VIO, NIM, LPAR, Live partition Mobility Skill.
- SAN Skill.
- General understanding Linux on Power and System I for Monitoring.
- Familiarity with RAID disk technologies & SAN infrastructure.
- Familiarity with network infrastructure.
- Understanding of patch management software.
- Familiarity with Backup software and strategies.
- Knowledge and understanding of network applications, web servers, email servers, firewalls, databases, file shares and print servers.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong technical problem solving skills.
- Ability to learn and apply new technology and methodologies in a distributed environment.
- Maintenance of Data Center infrastructure.
- Monitor server performance and availability.
- Troubleshoot issues for the specific competency.
- Performing SAN administration, management and configuration.
- Promote and maintain server patch management practices.
- Provide metrics for capacity management purposes.
- Troubleshoot performance issues, troubleshoot OS configuration and hardware failures and apply fixes.
- Event, Incident, Problem Management (analyze alerts and logs).
- Root Cause Analysis.
- Initiate, assess, test, verify, document and quality assure system updates.
- Create and implement change requests for incidents/problems as needed.
- Provide technical assistance and expertise to customer’s administrators and SMEs.