Data Processor (French)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Euromaster active.
Vezi toate job-urile Data Processor (French) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Founded in 1991 and wholly-owned subsidiary of the Michelin Group, Euromaster provides tyre and vehicle maintenance solutions to business and retail customers throughout Europe.
Euromaster is a leading European network with more than people, 2300 service centers (integrated and franchisees, mixture of retail, comprehensive and truck locations) and 2800 mobile units in 17 countries: Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK,
Far from being just a tyre specialist, Euromaster offers a full range of services and "service maintenance repair" skills to all types of vehicles:
- Activities: Premium, Mid-range and Budget Tyres, 24/7 Commercial Vehicle Breakdown, Tyre Management, Mobile Tyre Fitting, Tyre inflation, Fleet Inspections, Wheel Alignment, Servicing, Shock Absorbers, Exhausts, Batteries, Brakes, Nitrogen, Air Conditioning, eshop, ebooking;
- Vehicles: trucks, cars, vans, 2wheels, agricultural machinery, earthmover, industrial vehicles.
Thanks to its network and its people – their expertise, their honesty, their commitment and their understanding of every customer – Euromaster ensures the ongoing mobility of its customers is effective and hassle-free.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2 years of experience as a Data Processor / Data Advisor / Data Analyst / Research Analyst or similar position;
- Communicate effectively both verbally and written in English and French
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel);
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to develop processes to improve workflow;
- Ability to problem solve, attention to details and multi-task effectively.
- Receive data and sourcing documents, compile, sort, interpret and verify data to be entered;
- Verify data meets set standards and requirements;
- Provide data entry for multiple information systems;
- Work with internal client data and create best practices and procedures;
- Support internal customers and the management team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of data;
- Communicate effectively as part of a team approach with other departments in servicing internal customers;
- Provide internal customer service activities such as responding to e-mails and phone calls.