Organisation and Process Governance Officer
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Organization and Process Governance Officer
Participate to the implementation of the new processes within the newly created Transversal steering and Expertise Team within Regulatory Department (REG) from Financial Division.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
· Diagnose current production steering situation by analyzing information about the teams, processes structure and governance model to identify organization necessities.
· Identify, design and implement Production Steering alternatives for organizational efficiency.
· Implement standards for the REG Production Teams: homogeneity in process steering and synthesis documents (Dashboard, Certification Pack, KPI, KRI, Level 1 controls).
· Follow up production milestones, deliverables and deadlines of the SG EBS REG teams, ensure that the standards are met, raise flags, ensure escalation, if case, and facilitate problem solving.
· Complete dashboards and/or participate to client governance.
· Organize, prepare and animate REG Services Steering Committees as needed.
· Ensures implementation of risk management and business process management (BPM) within SG EBS REG.
· Ensure the appropriate business continuity plans (BCP) are maintained and tested.
· Support local entities with Regulatory, Audit and Inspection requests.
A little about You:
- 5+ years of qualifying experience banking or financial services
- Academic background and Master in Banking, Economics or Finance will be a plus
- Experience in process or project management
- Experience in organizatisation / change management/ projects implementation.
- Microsoft Office (Excel advanced) / Good to have: BPMN principles and tools
- English language-advanced /French-nice to have
We also value:
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Ability to follow up on teams tasks, deliveries and deadlines
· Ability to analyze, implement and adapt working processes
· Ability to communicate and build good relationships across functions /countries
· Ability to work in conformity with the procedures, to maintain them
· Ability to analyze new situations from risk perspectives
· Decision making and/or problem solving skills; self driven, communication & team player
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Yearly bonus per company policy
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Discounts for retailers
- Medical services and life insurance
- Private pension contribution
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere
- Continuous training and development programs (ACCA Certification, foreign language courses)
- Work from Home 1 day/week
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications are stored in the database of the company for future opportunities. All applications are considered strictly confidential.