Expat Management Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Kellogg Company active
View all jobs Expat Management Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Expat Management Specialist
Grow with us as an Expat Management Specialist, administrating end to end relocation processes for Kellogg’s global expats population.
WHAT WILL THIS JOB GIVE TO YOU?
in a young and friendly environment, daily interaction with Kellogg international high-skilled professionals, international taxation, social security and immigration legislation knowledge, development of project management capabilities.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
The role is responsible for assisting Kellogg’s expats all over the world:
- Acting as the central point of coordination for all phases of an international move;
- Preparing Kellogg internal documentation and actions required for employees relocation;
- Explaining policies and helping them understand the timing of steps in the process and how vendors will support them;
- Proactive communication throughout their assignment and interpret their needs while balancing Kellogg’s mobility policy;
- Proactively seeking opportunities to resolve their unique concerns;
- Managing post-transfer activities in alignment with the Kellogg mobility workflow;
- Administrating global vendors in terms of immigration, social security and tax matters.
Other activities will include:
- Liaise with HR Business partner and relevant business line to coordinate assignment move process;
- Supporting tax global vendor in their work related to Kellogg international moves;
- Direct interaction with other Kellogg departments on the topics related to expats (e.g., payroll, rewards, corporate tax, finance, legal);
- Managing various process improvement projects within the HR team;
- Supporting the development of relocation policies and processes streamline.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Finance;
- Fluent in English, both writing and speaking;
- Good IT skills and the ability to manipulate data to report;
- Ability to maintain confidential data and handle sensitive information;
- Experience on expats management would be an advantage;
- Vendor management experience would be an advantage.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Job Function: Human Resources
Primary Location: Bucharest, Romania