DEMAND, SUPPLY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Dalli Group active.
Vezi toate job-urile DEMAND, SUPPLY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Import-Export active pe Hipo.ro
Suntem o afacere de familie la a cincea generatie. Punem un accent clar pe operatiunile europene sub brand si marca proprie. Pentru a ne pastra promisiunea angajamentului nostru pentru calitate, ca intreprindere mijlocie, combinam 170 de ani de traditie, valori si responsabilitate sociala cu cerintele unui grup de firme performante si orientate spre viitor.
Portofoliul nostru include o gama larga de produse pe pietele de ingrijire personala si de ingrijire a casei. Intr-un timp foarte scurt, ne-am consolidat locul de al doilea mare producator de bunuri de consum pe aceste piete.
Ne dezvoltam si fabricam produse cu ajutorul unui numar de peste 1.750 de angajati, in sase locatii din Germania, Olanda si Austria. Printre clientii nostri se numara lanturi de magazine de reduceri, drogherii si supermarketuri.
• Leadership and Initiative taking
• Very good Analytical thinking
• Fast Decision making
• Very good Communication skills
• Team work, inside and outside customers Collaboration skills
• Adaptability to changing environment and Flexibility to multiple priorities
• Very Organized and able to develop and follow plans through completion
• Operational Discipline
• Fast Learner
• Computer operating skills
• Good Excel knowledge
• Good English knowledge
• Bachelor degree
Can be an advantage but not mandatory:
• SAP Knowledge
• Previous experience in the FMCG industry or in a similar role
• Develop the documents flow of the Integrated Demand Process: forecasting files template, timing of receiving by market input from Customers/Distributors, centralization of input.
• Create long and short term forecast at code level, by market, based on the monthly input received from Customers/Distributors and on the historical data / analysis.
• Adjust forecast to include promotional plans / initiatives, etc.
• Report on forecast accuracy and propose plans to improve.
• Upload data (submit forecast to company systems).
• Supply Chain Exception management on order base.
• Non Productive Inventory management.
• Availability Check, Order Confirmation or Order Replacement.
• Phase In / Phase Out management.
• Service Level Performance measurement and action planning for both B2B Partners/Distributors and B2C Customers.
• Order Receiving and System Upload / Availability check.
• Supply Planning (input) and Availability assurance via strong collaboration with Category Planning.
• Invoice/Invoicing troubleshooting.
• Single Point of Contact for by market Customers/Distributors related to ordering, shipping and billing.
International brand, playing in 16 markets, offers the opportunity of a new and exciting role with potential to contribute to the creation of significant business synergies by exposing the right candidate to 3 separate disciplines. Join as a part of a dynamic, experienced and entrepreneurial team with a lot of freedom in designing new and improved business processes. You will be responsible for all Customer/Distributor logistics matters (ordering, shipping, billing), market competitive supply terms identification, tracking and compliance to maximize Customer/Distributor satisfaction while driving down costs.