Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2017, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 180 million euros, 3500 employees and the ability to recruit one new employee every 5 hours. We expect to triple our workforce within the next years and reach an international leader position in independent consulting.
- 0 – 2 years of experience in HR
- Master Degree in HR
- Creative mind-set
- Good communication skills
- Time and project management skills
- English – fluent
- Very good with Power Points commands
- Working experience in training environment would be appreciated.
- Ensuring employees receive statutory required training
- Designing and assessing training programs
- Creating engaging training content using PowerPoint and webinars
- Supporting managers and team members with identifying training and support needs
- Using a blended-learning approach to support our employees
- Creating engaging learning activities and compelling course content
- Working with subject matter experts and training officers and training designers to identify and meet targeted audience’s training needs
- Organizing training sessions: planning, logistics, follow-up
- Supporting the maintenance and administration of the team’s application when necessary
- Deciding on the criteria used to judge learner’s performance and develop assessment instruments
- Improving training designs trough feedbacks analyses and evaluations from participants and subject matter experts .