Internship, Document Controller - Emerson
Internship, Document Controller - 6 months
PRINCIPAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Project specific document work in co-operation with the Project Managers as specified in relevant procedures and guidelines.
- Organise and submit document transmittals as specified in PO/Contract.
- Preparation of User Manuals and Manufacturing Record Books as specified in PO/Contract.
- General document work in co-operation with the Project Managers.
- Ensuring the completeness and correctness of documentation deliveries both internally and externally for specific delivery projects.
- Coordination, verification and issuing of project related documentation for customer review within required timelines.
- Provide continuous feedback / status to the Project Manager about ongoing projects.
- Review and approval of Document Control documents according to the applicable procedures.
- Serve as advisor to the project throughout the project-phase and make recommendations where necessary with regards to documentation.
- Assisting the Project Manager with following up on the completion of documents listed in SMDR, issuing of NOIs as needed, follow up with Inspectors and other duties as agreed with Project Manager and Manager Project Operation
- Coordination and reporting of documentation activities in delivery projects.
- Production and control of project documentation for a specific delivery.
- Support in handling RIS cases, RCAs for projects/products as needed and NCRs.
- Execute satisfactorily the assigned tasks and related activities according to “best industry practice” and in the “best interests” of the company and its employees, internal/external clients and sub-contractors.
- Strict adherences to internal Roxar Quality Manual and relevant internal & external standards.
- Continuously look for cost and complexity reduction opportunities and suggest how they can be implemented.
- Highschool / College Degree
- Particular skills in quality control, documentation and operations related activities internationally would be beneficial together with skills in efficient communication and co-operation with people and teams of highly motivated individuals.
- Communication skills must be well developed in order to maintain efficient and clear relations to colleagues, clients, vendors and third parties involved in delivery projects. Understanding and focus on HSE must be with no compromises.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.