ADAS Electronic Validation Leader
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs ADAS Electronic Validation Leader active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Good knowledge of automotive electronics
• Good command of measuring means
• Good command of the English language
• Responsible with planning and making sure of the status of the validations on several projects.
• Planning vehicles
• Realizing and supervising of the validation being done (depending on the complexity of the system)
• Being support through the validation time to the team.
• Very involved in the validation itself.
• Very oriented on quality and efficiency.
• Making benches for test
• Making bench test
• Making vehicle test on Track.
• Taking responsibility for the validation In front of the Project Technical Leaders.
• Knowing when to alert everybody when a solution it is required to be implemented