Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Lasting active.
Vezi toate job-urile PQA Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Established in 1995 as a distributor, the LASTING Group is a powerful player on the Romanian IT market, as well as one of the largest IT companies in Romania with 100% Romanian shareholding, having a permanence and expertise of 22+ years in the B2B business area. The main lines of business (IT infrastructure VAD, IT infrastructure solutions & services, business software solutions, custom-developed software, software outsourcing and R&D), are divided between the companies included in the Group.
Lasting Group consists of the following companies:
- LASTING SYSTEM, specializes in selling computer and communication hardware from important suppliers like Dell, Fujitsu, Lenovo, Polycom, D-Link, Barracuda and others in its distribution network;
- SPHINX IT, specializes in selling professional IT solutions like SAP systems to business customers. Their activity includes GAP analysis, SAP installation, SAP customization, SAP system testing, training material preparation and key-users training & testing, as well as support services;
- LASTING SOFTWARE, specializes in providing software development services and quality assurance to clients from automotive and mobile communications industry. Lasting Software is an official partner of Microsoft and Oracle.
To be successful in this role you will need to have affinity with the following interests:
• a Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering, telecommunication or equivalent through experience
• a strong interest in Linux based systems,
• scripting skills (bash, ruby, python, perl, ...)
• a basic understanding of the networking aspects of a Linux environment
• inquisitive, have passion for new technologies, be dynamic and flexible
• eager to learn and to stay on top of new technologies
• fluent in English
• a profound interest in (satellite) communication
• dynamic person willing to continuous grow and learn
• You are an excellent team player
• You are a good listener
• Entrepreneurial attitude with a ‘can do’ mentality
• Integrating the different modules to create a product
• Validation the product
• Troubelshooting the product
• Helping the engineering team understand the product requirements
• interface between the Customer support department and the engineering team
• Occasionally visit customers to get a thorough understanding of their requirements
• Developing tools for deploying, validating and configuring the products
• Basic post development of the product
• verifying the usability of the product
• assist the Technical writers in creating product documentation