Senior Software Engineer (C)
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
• BSc in Computer Science, SW Engineering or equivalent
• At least 5 years of experience in the software programming industry
• Excellent C/C++ programming and design skills
• Development experience including testing and debugging in UNIX/Linux OS
• Knowledge of distributed system design principles, Databases and Networking
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Fluent English (both written and verbal)
• High motivation, great attitude and a team player
Our client is a fast-growing Israeli software startup company, developing routing solutions for service provider and mobile networks, running on off-the-shelf platforms (based on merchant silicon).
Our client’s offering dramatically changes the eco-system behind building an IP/MPLS service provider (ISP) networks, by offering state-of-the-art services with significant cost reduction and enhanced performance at greater security and modularity.
Our client offers opportunities to advance your career, while working in an innovative and collaborative environment, focusing on delivering market-leading solutions.
Summary of duties
• Design and development of Control and Management/Monitor application SW modules for a large scale distributed system that includes the central management and control plane functionality.
• The engineer will be responsible for driving highly scalable design, and work together with other members of the development team to develop robust software modules and solve complex software issues.