Team Leader Software Solutions
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Lasting active
View all jobs Team Leader Software Solutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Established in 1995 as a distributor, the LASTING Group is a powerful player on the Romanian IT market, as well as one of the largest IT companies in Romania with 100% Romanian shareholding, having a permanence and expertise of 22+ years in the B2B business area. The main lines of business (IT infrastructure VAD, IT infrastructure solutions & services, business software solutions, custom-developed software, software outsourcing and R&D), are divided between the companies included in the Group.
Lasting Group consists of the following companies:
- LASTING SYSTEM, specializes in selling computer and communication hardware from important suppliers like Dell, Fujitsu, Lenovo, Polycom, D-Link, Barracuda and others in its distribution network;
- SPHINX IT, specializes in selling professional IT solutions like SAP systems to business customers. Their activity includes GAP analysis, SAP installation, SAP customization, SAP system testing, training material preparation and key-users training & testing, as well as support services;
- LASTING SOFTWARE, specializes in providing software development services and quality assurance to clients from automotive and mobile communications industry. Lasting Software is an official partner of Microsoft and Oracle.
• Relevant experience in using web technologies
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• People and social skills
• Leadership skills
• Assist in defining product requirements and creating high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems/platforms.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress • Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
Benefits of joining our team
• Competitive salary
• Healthcare and sports benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Team-building activities & parties
• Awesome work environment
• Long term commitment and stability
• Central office building