Junior Consultant - Forensic Technology Solutions
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile PwC Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Consultant - Forensic Technology Solutions active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Currently we are looking for: Junior Consultant - Forensic Technology Solutions
PwC Consulting provides comprehensive financial, economic and strategic advice to companies on complex business problems. Our Forensics team uses information technology skills and expertise to help our clients manage and deal with fraud, cybercrime, and litigation issues. The business is an exciting one and you can find out more here about our services. Our FTS services include:
- e-Discovery and computer forensics;
- Cybercrime and data breach response;
- Forensic data analytics;
- Software development projects for internal and external clients;
- Regulatory and accounting analytics;
- Information risk management;
- Continuous Controls Monitoring Systems for fraud detection.
- Interesting and challenging work environment;
- Flexibility in choosing the tools and frameworks you are willing to use, the result being the final measure of success;
- A systematic education process to support professional and personal development and on-the-job training;
- A professional and team-oriented work environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree/ Master degree - completed or in final year in Computer Science, Cybernetics, Management of Information Systems, Business Administration in Technology, Data Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or related;
- Passionate about computer science, programming languages, algorithms, relational and non-relational database technologies, data science – preferably proven by academic background and/or personal projects;
- Intermediate to advanced skills in at least a couple of the following: C# and .NET stack (big plus), Python, C++, Java, or any other modern, preferably object oriented, general purpose programming language;
- 1-2 years’ working experience in software engineering or data science fields would be a plus;
- Desire and curiosity to learn new languages and technologies;
- Knowledge of any of the database flavours: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.;
- Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, VBA for application is a plus);
- Data mining skills and knowledge of any of the well-known statistical and numerical modelling packages (R, Matlab, Octave, Python data analysis libraries, etc.) is a plus;
- Knowledge of or interest in data visualisation tools – QlikView/ Sense, Tableau, Vega, D3.js is a plus;
- Good analytical skills - structured and organised and ability to summarize complex issues;
- Fluency in English;
- Availability to travel both in Romania and abroad (10-25%);
- A bonus point for theoretical knowledge and practical exposure to machine learning and deep learning.