This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Cegeka Romania active
View all jobs NOC Technician active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
With over 4000 employees, Cegeka is one of the most important independent ICT providers in the Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg). We help our customers with the development and implementation of applications, infrastructure, managed services, outsourcing, user support, desktop management, technical on-site support and consultancy.
On the Romanian Market, Cegeka has more than 500 employees in two offices: Bucharest and Iasi.
We have 3 Business Units: Applications, Infrastructure and Professional Services.
Cegeka’s mission is to help customers survive and thrive in a world where the rules of the game are constantly changing. We do this by “unburdening” C-level decision makers and helping them become digital to the core.
The world of IT is mostly about cold, hard facts and figures. These, of course, are crucial. But we want to make a difference: with our human approach, our empathy with customers’ business pains, and our commitment to make a tangible difference.
The “real” Cegeka cannot be summed up in one definition, as it is a patchwork of different people, cultures, talents, personalities and customers. It’s exactly this diversity, and the fact that we succeed in delivering great projects together, that makes us who we are.
However, Cegeka employees are expected to rally behind a set of values and principles such as ownership, curiosity, agility, entrepreneurship and respect. And everyone is expected to step out of their comfort zone when it comes to solving our customers’ problems.
We are eager to meet you and answer your questions. See you soon!
We are looking for a NOC Technician to join our NOC Technicians Team in Cegeka Romania, team which handles medium-complex infrastructures, mainly enterprise environments. The team has more than 20 members in Bucharest and Iasi and collaborates with colleagues from Romania, The Netherlands and Belgium to ensure that the quality of the services provided is at the highest level.
As a member of this Team, you will be involved in monitoring the infrastructures of our customers, perform checks and handle incidents as a SPOC. You will investigate the incidents and escalate the ones that you can’t handle to the specific technical groups (Wintel, Linux/Unix, Virtualization, Network&Security, etc.). We have an internal knowledge base which is permanently updated by the your Team and other technical teams, in order for you to have access to technical options when solving an incident.
You will also make sure that the infrastructures are up and running and that the incidents are acknowledged and resolved in the agreed time frame. In addition to that, another part of your activity includes performing proactive daily checks of the different environments.
In terms of working hours, the team operates on a 24 by 7 basis. There are 3 main shifts that you and your colleagues will cover: 07:00 – 15:30, 15:00 – 23:30 and 23:00 – 07:30.
We are ITIL certified, which means that we respect specific standards for the procedures and operational flow we have in place, which are implemented division-level. In addition to that, in order to increase efficiency and transparency in terms of team interaction and communication, we periodically have 121 meetings and team meetings, which help us deliver our services continually while not overburdening the team members.
What you need to know:
• Good knowledge of common ICT technologies in general (Servers, PC, VMWare, Backup solutions, Networking, Printers, etc…);
• English skills – Advanced;
• Good knowledge of ITIL Best practice.
What you need to be:
• Graduate of Computer Science or equivalent;
• Willing to work in a procedural environment, where initiatives and proactiveness in encouraged;
• Learning oriented person;
• Customer oriented - professionalism is required in all communication with the clients (phone calls, emails);
• Punctual and flexible - schedule adherence is one of the objectives of your activity and it will be taken into account during your performance evaluation.
What you need to do:
• Monitor the customers’ IT infrastructures (servers, network devices, applications) via agreed monitoring tools and participate in the solving process by performing troubleshooting steps described in the Knowledge Base articles;
• Analyze the support requests sent by our customers by phone, email or ticketing tools and document the steps taken in order to solve them;
• Follow-up on tickets and escalate in accordance with priority, impact and SLAs;
• Offer regular feedback to the affected customers on the status of the support request in accordance with priority;
• Work in close collaboration with your colleagues to ensure that service delivery to the customer is of the highest standard and within SLAs;
• Perform daily, weekly, monthly checks on the customers’ IT Infrastructures by following the agreed work instructons;
• Work in accordance with the company’s quality standards, procedures, processes and work instructions;
• Report any inaccuracy found in the processes, procedures or work instructions;
• Bring improvement ideas related to the processes, tools or the entire activity of the team;
• Contribute to the positive morale and the enjoyable atmosphere within the team;
• Attend trainings and team meetings.
What we offer:
• Flexible working environment within a dynamic team ;
• We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation, plus 1 day added at every 3 years within the company;
• Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers;
• Meal tickets;
• Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies);
• Preferential rates to 7Card subscription;
• Team events (team-buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.);
• Relaxation room (foosball, darts, board games, X-box, etc.);
• Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to internal policies);
• Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots.