Quality Tools Support Assistant with English and French
Grup Renault Romania
Pasiunea este motorul Grupului Renault. Din pasiune pentru masini si pentru oameni avem astazi in Romania o gama completa de activitati prin care ii oferim fiecarui client vehiculul potrivit. Sa te alaturi Grupului Renault Romania inseamna sa iti poti pune amprenta in oricare dintre etapele de dezvoltare ale unui vehicul: design, proiectare, testare, fabricaţie, logistică, vânzare, post vânzare şi finanţare. Sa faci parte din echipa noastra inseamna sa participi la crearea vehiculului viitorului.
- Higher education;
- Previous experience in application support is an advantage;
- English and French - advanced level;
- MS Office skills (especially Excel);
- Ability to learn lightly and work easily with new IT applications;
- Attention to details;
- Analytical and synthesis capability;
- Ability to communicate and interact with international speakers, adapting to varied interlocutors and diverse situations.
Provide support to users:
- Handling of users' questions, via hotline (Mail, Skype, Yammer);
- Training users on the new LUP Renewal and Spotfire IT tools;
- Coaching for IT users: LUP, New LUP and BI;
- Creating and updating the documentation for LUP, New LUP and BI applications (practical files, training media, PowerPoint presentations, etc.);
- Make the activity dashboard: No LUP incidents, remounted via hotline (no incidents, criticality, applicants, request date, application deadline, etc.);
- Performing functional tests on the evolution of computer applications: LUP, New LUP and BI;
- Collecting and formalizing customer needs, delivered via hotline or following training;
- Providing access to users in computer applications: LUP, New LUP and BI.