Content Review Analyst with Portuguese / French (Social Media Project)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs I.FUTURE active
View all jobs Content Review Analyst with Portuguese / French (Social Media Project) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
• Minimum requirement of B2 level for Portuguese/French (English at a medium level);
• High School degree or pursuing graduation in any field;
• Military experience is acceptable in lieu of a college education;
• Communicative and willingness to learn;
• Energetic, self-motivated with ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Assist our community and help resolve enquiries empathetically, accurately and on time;
• Become and remain knowledgeable about Customer products and community standards;
• Make well balanced decisions and personally driven to be an effective advocate for our community;
• Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills and most importantly empathy;
• Display a strong bias to doing what’s right for our community in supporting Customer’s mission;
• Investigate and resolve issues that are reported on Customer’s online platform (social media) such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content;
• Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy and accuracy;
• Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users;
• Gather, analyze and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience on the site;
• Review the reported content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality;
• Identify inefficiencies in workflows and suggest solutions;
• Recognize trends and patterns, and escalate issues outside the company policy to the global team.