Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Hilti Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Accountant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Who is Hilti?
If you are new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 27,000 people in more than 120 countries, we are a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
As a Junior Accountant, you will be part of our finance and accounting team, working closely with our colleagues, customers and suppliers. You will report to Chief Accountant, who will also be there to help guide you in your career.
You will be a solid contributor to the following main activities in order to secure a business continuity:
• Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are booked;
• Update accounts receivable and accounts payable and perform reconciliations;
• Provide support in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company’s accounting and financial guidelines;
• Provide support in the preparation of monthly closing;
• Involvement in internal and external audit activities;
• Provide support for all other projects within Finance Department;
• Passion to learn and drive to succeed
What do we offer?
We shall give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you will receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business domestically and internationally.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and skills and some of our best employees joined us with no experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
• University degree: Economics, Cybernetics, Master Degree is preferred;
• Minimum 2 years of experience in tax and accounting fields
• Good understanding of tax, accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP)
• Experience in working with internal and external auditors
• High level of integrity; makes a strong positive impact and builds networks easily
• Strong attention to details
• Fluent in English
As part of your interview process, we’ll take you on a day-in-the-life ‘Job Shadowing’ in Finance & Accounting team to give you a feel for the job, the caliber of our people and our culture.