Financial Analyst – Reporting & Controlling
Smithfield Romania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2004, dezvoltand de-a lungul timpului un model de afacere de succes, in urma investitiilor de peste 600 milioane USD, realizate pana in prezent. In cadrul grupului nostru de firme functioneaza in sistem integrat companiile Smithfield Ferme (divizia crestere porcine) si Smithfield Prod (divizia carne).
Smithfield Romania a castigat de-a lungul timpului o pozitie de lider in industria carnii de porc, prin integrarea principiilor dezvoltarii sustenabile in strategia de afaceri. Ca parte a sustinerii dezvoltarii durabile a sectorului agricol și de crestere a animalelor din Romania. Smithfield Romania se implica in mod continuu in programe de dezvoltare sustenabile de impact in comunitatile zonelor in care ne desfasuram activitatea.
Compania noastra investeste continuu in dezvoltarea profesionala a celor peste 2000 de angajati care provin in cea mai mare parte din comunitatile unde ne desfasuram activitatea. Smithfield Romania propune solutii multiple pentru dezvoltarea carierei deoarece consideram ca adevarata valoare Smithfield Romania rezida in fiecare dintre angajatii companiei, in implicarea si in dorinta lor de a schimba lucrurile in bine! Echipa Smithfield Romania are capacitatea de a se adapta pentru a face fata oricarei situatii si, totodata, de a se mobiliza intr-un mod extraordinar, acest lucru fiind demonstrat in practica prin pozitia de lider pe domeniul nostru de activitate.
- Preferred 2-4 years’ experience as a financial analyst in a multinational company or in financial audit. Exposure to international accounting like US GAAP, SOX and IFRS is appreciated. If you don’t think you fit this requirement, but if you consider that your ambition, analytical thinking, attention to details and passion for numbers are compensating for lack of such experience, you should probably apply.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred Accountancy, Finance or Economics). International accounting certification held or in progress to be obtained is an advantage (i.e: ACCA);
- Very good Microsoft Office skills, with an emphasis on strong Excel skills;
- Experience in international reporting and internal control testing is an advantage (US GAAP, SOX, IFRS);
- Fluent in English;
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment with tight deadlines;
- Ability to work both in a team and individually;
- Dynamic, organized, ambitious, attentive to details and goal oriented person.
- Prepares the monthly compilation of financial statements in accordance with US GAAP and Smithfield Group’s reporting requirements;
- Prepares periodic reports (mainly monthly) related to: Profit and Loss account by type of expenses, analysis of individual Balance Sheet accounts;
- Prepares monthly presentations based on the monthly/yearly financial statements as support for the management group;
- Prepares monthly accounts reconciliations and analytical reviews to ensure overall data integrity and explain significant variances vs. prior month/year/budget;
- Participates at the preparation of various financial reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual) required by Smithfield Group;
- Participates at the yearly budget files compilation, for the Smithfield Romania Group;
- Participates in monitoring internal control procedures based on Group Policies and SOX requirements;
- Provides support in preparing the documents required by the internal and external auditors and assures an adequate and efficient communication with them;
- Various ad-hoc, fun and exciting projects.
What we offer
- Extremely diverse and interesting work environment in an internationally recognized company.
- Opportunity of personal and career development; These are not just fancy words. We do need motivated and willing-to-grow individuals on the team;
- Support in obtaining/finalizing relevant qualification: ACCA. Yes, we will pay for it if you put in the effort and you are good enough take your Fs and Ps.
- Remuneration adequate to skills, work experience and performance.
- Private health care and other benefits.