Customer Assistant with German/Swiss German/Swiss French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Gracel HR active.
Vezi toate job-urile Customer Assistant with German/Swiss German/Swiss French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Gracel Business Solutions is a Brasov based recruitment agency. Our services include Executive search, White-collar technical recruitment, Recruitment for service providers and HR consulting. Most of our clients are multinational companies, both manufacturers and service providersCerinte
• Experience in a customer service role is an advantage.
• Good computer literacy - competent in the main Microsoft Office packages and Internet Explorer
• Demonstrated ability in using communication applications such as telephony equipment
• Handling native language customer contacts, including responding to incoming phone calls and written correspondence.
• Spoken and written language skills to native standard (including business correspondence), thorough understanding of the native culture.
• Delivering service excellence by efficiently problem-solving and positively reacting to customer situations in a professional, polite and clear manner
• Meet standards in volume, quality, performance & attendance.
• Fully investigates the Customer’s requirements using specific systems and procedures
• Understanding and resolving the customer request, or creating & agreeing action plans to lead to resolution.
• Accurate logging of all contacts and following up on action plans using a case management system
• Where necessary liaising with business partners - i.e. Dealers, Field Managers and internal departments to develop service request resolutions & action plans.
• Escalating issues to the Team Leader, ensuring the group maintains professionalism at all times whilst working within strict service level criteria.
• Ability to use English as second language during European multi-national meetings, for systems, performance evaluation and training purposes (for non UK markets)
• Performs other related duties, as assigned, flexibility towards work schedules/shift patterns.