SW Architect for I ID HMI - TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile SW Architect for I ID HMI - TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Interior division bundles all activities that are dealing with information management in and beyond vehicles, i.e. the presentation, exchange, and administration of information. Our vision "Always On" understands the networked vehicle of the future as a partner that supports the vehicle occupants with user-friendly, comfortable and intelligent solutions. These come from the fields of connectivity, human-machine interface, and systems integration.
* Analyze requirements from the customers in terms of performance, quality and functionality
* Elaborate and define product concepts based on internal platforms and constraints during quotation phases
* Take part in project planning and estimation process
* Design the product architecture in a modular, maintainable and portable way
* Elaborate the necessary documentation and perform the steps in the process to ensure the demanded quality level
* Evaluation and concepts for modifications and refactoring of software components
* Debug and analyze architectural problems
* Actively support the development team with reviews in relevant issues
* Participate in customer relevant meetings & reviews A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Experience in Software Development and Design in C&C++ of at least 4 years
* Solid knowledge on Object Oriented Programming concepts /design/ implementation
* Good knowledge in Design Patterns and UML
* Good knowledge of Embedded Systems
* Good English skills in writing, reading and speaking
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others. Would be a plus:
* Experience as Software Architect
* Knowledge on any of the AUTOSAR stacks or RTE
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.