Technical Project Manager for I ID HMI Timisoara
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Technical Project Manager for I ID HMI Timisoara active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 220,000 employees in 56 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.3 billion in 2016.
Come and join the System Engineering Team from ID TSR! As Technical Project Manager for Instrumentation & Driver HMI department you will be responsible for the technical part of the project during the development lifecycle, by leading and coordinating the involved disciplines in order to meet the project and customer's requirements together with the cost, time and quality targets. Your will be responsible for:
* the delivery of a fully validated technical product compliant with customer requirements
* engineering planning as part of the Project Schedule (coordination of SE, SW, EE, ME)
* claiming of the SW, EE, ME releases and preparation of the SE material releases
* Product Integration Planning (incl. updates)
* develop and maintain Project Schedule
* manage the project team to realize the project objectives
* manage problem resolution and change management process including impacts to project timing, cost, overall risks
* ensure in time delivery of samples
* establish and manage technical relationships with all internal and external parties (e.g. customer, suppliers)
* responsible for product qualification and industrialization
* is responsible for the design to manufacturing approach in his area of responsibility
* University Degree in an Electrical Engineering field (Faculty of Automation and Computer Science Engineering, Faculty of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering - Mechatronics);
* Project management methodology knowledge and experience
* Automotive standards- and development process knowledge (software/hardware/mechanical development methods; product development lifecycle)
* Basic knowledge about production processes for electronic devices
* Capability to take initiative, negotiation practice and entrepreneurial understanding
* Organization and networking skills
* Good language skills (German, English)
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.