Customer Service Representative with Russian and English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs 2Checkout (formerly Avangate) active
View all jobs Customer Service Representative with Russian and English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
2Checkout (formerly Avangate) is the digital commerce & payments provider that helps companies sell their products and services via multiple channels, acquire customers across multiple touch points, increase customer and revenue retention, leverage smarter payment options and subscription billing models, and maximize sales conversion rates.
Our products are proudly used by HP Software, Kaspersky Lab, Bitdefender and 17 000 other clients globally. Our ambitious team is building a successful product, tremendously recognized by 50+ international industry awards.
All you need to know:
• To speak really good Russian & English &(and to write just the same)
• If you previously worked in customer care or retail, that’s even better
• We hope you know how to operate a PC in a Windows environment
• You enjoy helping others and are a team player
• Since we want to service our Russian customers as best as possible, you will work during the Romanian public holidays but you will be free during the Russians ones.
What will be your job:
• You will handle customer requests via phone, e-mail or chat related the software purchase process;
• You will handle confidential information securely according to internal rules;
• You will proactively identify areas for improvement and make recommendations within the Customer Service department.
What we offer:
• Extra incentives for working during legal holidays
• Competitive pay and monthly consistent performance bonus
• Up to 1 month paid training
• Paid lunch with your colleagues
• Attractive benefits and perks (private medical subscription, bike & car parking, WorldClass, Bookster and others)
• Best coffee for free and fresh fruits
• Monthly company events, coolest parties & other contests
• Young and passionate team working in an international work environment
• Promotion opportunities towards other company departments