Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile TBI Group active.
Vezi toate job-urile Legal Adviser active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Juridic active pe Hipo.ro
TBI Bank Romania, TBI Leasing si TBI Credit furnizeaza acces la solutii financiare inovatoare, digitale, integrate, creditarea fiind baza activitatii noaste comerciale. Facem parte din grupul 4finance Holding – cel mai mare grup european de credite de consum accesibile online si pe dispozitive mobile si ne dorim sa cream o comunitate de experti talentati si foarte experimentati, gata sa isi ofere serviciile clientilor din toata Europa.
Cautam persoane care sa ne provoace prin pasiunea, ingeniozitatea si ideile lor si daca doriti sa va alaturati echipei noastre, ne anuntam entuziasmati in a va cunoaste.
- Long-term legal studies - licensed in law (mandatory requirement);
- Good written and spoken English (mandatory requirement);
- Solid theoretical knowledge of civil, commercial / corporate law, NBR regulations, applicable law to financial or non-banking financial institutions;
- At least 3 years experience in the legal field in a banking or non-banking financial institution;
- Organized person and very attentive to details;
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and initiative;
- Analytical thinking and synthesis ability;
- Competence in prioritizing professional activity;
- Good knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel, Power Point.
- Prepares the sittings of the Company's statutory/management bodies and attends the meetings of the statutory bodies, as technical secretary;
- Participates in the drafting of the resolutions of the Company's statutory bodies, modifies the Company's articles of incorporation according to internal approvals, keeps the records of all Company`s documents, while ensuring their archiving;
- Fulfills the formalities of registration with Trade Registry of the Company's statutory legal documents, the modifications to them, including the registration of the opening, extension or closure of the secondary offices of the Company by preparing the supporting documentation, drafting, submitting and receiving of the registrations proves, after registration;
- Ensure the relationship with National Bank of Romania regarding the approval / notification of the persons in the Company's management structure, including the opening/closing of the secondary offices, the preparation of the supporting documentation, the drafting and transmission of the applications for approval and/or the other notifications, as the case may be;
-Monitors daily all existing public sources and internal resources in order to identify all bill of laws with impact in the financial-banking and financial non-banking field;
- Study, analyze and synthesize the bill of laws (to be issued) and/or the new legislative proposals already made, informing accordingly the organizational structures of the Company in relation to them;
- Provides legal support in the activities related to obtaining the approvals, approvals and/or authorizations necessary for the Company's activity, as well as the necessary steps provided by the specific regulations in the financial banking and/or non-banking field or the general legislation in force;
- Endorse the contracts proposed by third-parties / partners / suppliers entering into legal relationships with the Company, according to the applicable general legislation or specific regulations, adapting them to the Company's interests, identifying and evaluating, at the same time, the existing risks;
- Endorse the internal regulations of the Company from the legal point of view and/or participates within certain projects related to the creation/development of such regulations;
provide general legal assistance at the request of the various organizational structures of the Company, issuing legal opinions on applicable legal issues or preparing specific documentation;
- Performs required reports according to applicable internal regulations.