Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
Experiences and skills:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing a warehouse;
• Leadership experience in logistics or/and supply chain management
• Specific logistics or/and supply chain management knowledge
• Familiar with warehousing and distribution systems;
• Knowledge of automotive parts would be an advantage.
• Disciplined, dynamic and possess a high degree of integrity;
• Possess good interpersonal relationship;
• Passion for working internationally and multicultural skills
• Have strong Leadership Skills and ability to coach subordinates.
• High conceptual, entrepreneurial and social competencies
• Good command of written and spoken English;
• Proficient in Microsoft applications;
Languages: English – business level, German – nice to have
Education: Degree or Diploma in Logistics Management/Business Administration/Engineering
Objectives of the Position
Manage, organize, control and accountable for the warehouse operation in order to achieve the highest possible level of efficiency and security. Pan and schedule the inventory to meet the organization’s needs by overseeing the ordering of products; and assist in coordinating delivery schedules with shippers and customers.
Develop and recommend improvements in warehouse practices to promote efficiency, faster service, and lower costs. Prepare budget and operate within approved budget. Manage the warehouse staff activities to ensure that the team’s resources are used effectively and that work schedules and targets are met.
•Develop, enforce and control warehouse operations procedures. Organize the traffic flow and manpower distribution for effective management of performance and cost;
•Evaluate the utilization of equipment, space and consider new technology for operation enhancement. Recommend capital investment to improve productivity. Ensures maintenance of facilities and equipment;
•Conduct and manage changes in implementing new processes, policies, quality control and stock check. Accountable for physical stock accuracy;
•Constantly review influencing factors that effects quality, safety and productivity. Assess customers and staff feedback in order to improve warehouse work processes;
•Supervise and evaluate staff performance and recommend staff for training and career development. Study and identify issues which improves staff welfare resulting in better quality of services, performances and motivation. Be a coach to the team;
•Supervision of staff to ensure compliance with safety rules;
•Responsible for the proper scrapping of damaged parts and obsolete stocks;
•Safeguard the security, integrity and preservation of the parts in storage;
•Ensures expeditious and accurate deliveries to customers and sustain a high level of customer satisfaction.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
• Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
• Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
• Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
• Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
• Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
• Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
• Meets warehouse operations financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Develops warehouse operations system improvements by analyzing process work flow, manning and space requirements, and equipment layout; implementing changes.
• Achieves warehouse operations operational objectives by contributing warehouse operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends.
• Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
• Plan work rotes, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
• Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees
• Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc.)
• Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided