Customer Management Support - Finance TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Customer Management Support - Finance TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
You will be a part of the Finance - Customer Support Management team of Continental Automotive Romania SRL. Responsibilities: You will be responsible, for more customers and locations for one Division, for the following activities:
* New customer creation in different SAP systems within Continental.
* Extension of created Customer for different locations and connect them to different Plants with data for Sales Organization/Distribution Channel.
* Customer Master Data Maintenance (Incoterms, Payment conditions, delivery conditions, partner roles).
* Support for the price maintenance in different SAP systems, share points.
* You will be involved in specific SAP projects for the improvement or standardization of the processes.
* Verify and validate purchase orders received from external customers and give feedback on the customers' WEB portal;
* Define sales orders in SAP for external customers.
* Manage the open receivable for external customers for more plants and locations.
* Clarify the differences for prices, logistics, quality and quantity for all opened positions.
* Trace all the open invoices, including the invoices for engineering services.
* Consulting Customer Support Team for different tasks and activities. Other responsibilities: to prepare reports related to the area of responsibility, respect internal procedures and customers' procedures. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Course of study:
* Faculty of Economics / Master of Economics Experience:
* minimum 2-3 years
* SAP experience is required
* Accounts Receivable experience is an advantage Language skills:
* English Expert IT skills:
* SAP experience is a prerequisite
* Microsoft office advanced - especially excel Soft skills:
* analitic experience
* self derived persons
* high initiative skills
* oriented towards delivering results
* high networking and communication skills
* Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team * Competitive Salaries & Benefits * Professional Development Opportunities * Health & Wellness * Stability * International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities * Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.