EMC Validation Engineer - Qualification Laboratory Timisoara
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs EMC Validation Engineer - Qualification Laboratory Timisoara active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
* Analyze Electromagnetic Compatibility automotive customer requirements
* Creation of Electromagnetic Compatibility Test Plan documentation together with the project team.
* Check the overview of Electromagnetic Compatibility qualifications in Electromagnetic Compatibility laboratory.
* Evaluate the results and define corrective actions.
* Electromagnetic Compatibility Project Design and Layout review support for project teams during product development when is requested
* Perform investigations and support project team for defining corrective actions.
* Documentation preparation: Create Design Validation, Product Validation report and prepare all necessary documents based on internal automotive standard CA0500349
* Support project team in hardware topics. Support laboratory activities: Electromagnetic Compatibility test setups preparation
* Create Electromagnetic Compatibility time and cost estimation
* Continuous cooperation with the project team to reach common project targets. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University Degree in Telecommunications, Electronics, Electrotechnics, AC, Mechanics
* General experience in HW Engineering / RF Engineering EMC knowledge (is a plus);
* Knowledge of analog/digital electronic design techniques;
* Knowledge of instrumentation for measurement and control equipment's;
* Automotive experience is an advantage;
* Good communication skills - within teams and multiple locations worldwide
* Organized, results & customer oriented person;
* English language: advanced; German language is a plus.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.