EMC Validation Engineer - Qualification Laboratory Timisoara
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
* Analyze Electromagnetic Compatibility automotive customer requirements
* Creation of Electromagnetic Compatibility Test Plan documentation together with the project team.
* Check the overview of Electromagnetic Compatibility qualifications in Electromagnetic Compatibility laboratory.
* Evaluate the results and define corrective actions.
* Electromagnetic Compatibility Project Design and Layout review support for project teams during product development when is requested
* Perform investigations and support project team for defining corrective actions.
* Documentation preparation: Create Design Validation, Product Validation report and prepare all necessary documents based on internal automotive standard CA0500349
* Support project team in hardware topics. Support laboratory activities: Electromagnetic Compatibility test setups preparation
* Create Electromagnetic Compatibility time and cost estimation
* Continuous cooperation with the project team to reach common project targets. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University Degree in Telecommunications, Electronics, Electrotechnics, AC, Mechanics
* General experience in HW Engineering / RF Engineering EMC knowledge (is a plus);
* Knowledge of analog/digital electronic design techniques;
* Knowledge of instrumentation for measurement and control equipment's;
* Automotive experience is an advantage;
* Good communication skills - within teams and multiple locations worldwide
* Organized, results & customer oriented person;
* English language: advanced; German language is a plus.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.