This job is no longer active!
View all jobs INTACT Media Group active
View all jobs EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management Trainee active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Cea mai importantă platformă multimedia din România cu capital integral autohton. Din 1991, anul apariţiei Tipografiei Intact şi până în prezent, am evoluat la statutul de platformă media 360°, dezvoltând un portofoliu solid de mărci în televiziune, presa scrisă, radio, operatiuni digitale si alte servicii complementare.
INTACT Media înseamna o echipă de profesionişti şi este renumit pentru oportunităţile de creştere şi dezvoltare profesională pe care le oferă.
Education and experience
• University graduate;
• At least 2 years of relevant experience;
• Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills both in Romanian and English.
• Excellent time management and perfect attention to details;
• Possess a 'can-do' attitude and good problem solving skills;
• Matured, flexible, self-motivated and ability to work independently without supervision;
• Tact, discretion and confidentiality are essential attributes.
• Handles telephone calls, received, records and forwards messages;
• Prepares invoices, reports, memos, letters and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software;
• Reads and analyzes incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution;
• Opens, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including handles the incoming mail, opening, sorting, filing, and forwarding;
• Files and retrieves corporate documents, records, and reports;
• Greets visitors and determine whether they should be given access;
• Prepares agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings;
• Prepares meeting minutes and memos;
• Schedules appointments and makes arrangements for meetings, conferences and travel;
• Checking follow up tasks, taking care about deadlines;
• Prepares responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries;
• Performs general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.