JUNIOR SALES ANALYST
Coface has been helping for at least 70 years the companies by developing and contributing to their sustainability around the world. The Group, which aims to be the most agile global credit insurer in the industry, is present in 100 countries and has 4,300 employees. Coface advises clients at every stage of business development, risk prevention and evaluation, in order to take the best decisions.
In Romania, Coface has been present for over 21 years and is the only provider of integrated credit risk management services: Credit Insurance, Business Information and Debt Collection.
Coface sprijina societatile comerciale de cel putin 70 de ani, dezvoltand si contribuind la sustenabilitatea acestora in intreaga lume. Grupul, care isi propune sa fie cel mai agil asigurator de credit din industrie la nivel global, este prezent in 100 de tari si are 4.300 de angajati. Coface ofera consultanta clientilor in toate etapele de dezvoltare a afacerii, cu privire la prevenirea si evaluarea riscurilor, pentru a lua cele mai bune decizii.
In Romania, Coface este prezent de peste 21 de ani si este singurul furnizor de servicii integrate de gestionare a riscului de credit: asigurarea creditelor, informatii de afaceri si managementul creantelor.
• University graduate, ideally from Economics
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and good knowledge of other MS Office tools (Power Point, Word)
• Very good English – writing/reading/speaking
• Well organized and with problem solving attitude
• Excellent planning, organization and time management skills
• Prior work experience with CRM applications constitutes an advantage
• Supports preparation of monthly commercial reporting package (CRM-related reports)
• Responsible for daily and ad-hoc reports/analysis to enable management to monitor day-to-day sales operations
• Prepares data and statistics required for regular Sales and Management meetings and participate in Sales team key meetings
• Creates and configures campaigns / target lists in SalesCRM tool according to specifications received from Marketing Department and Commercial Managers, extracts reports on campaigns status
• Prepares and analyzes trends and status reports, drawing data from a variety of sources within and outside Sales department
• Collecting and presenting information/statistics on sales activities in accordance with company standards
• Basic administration of Sales CRM application (allocation of accounts to Sales force, creation and modification of users, processing and import of new data)