JUNIOR SALES ANALYST
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Coface Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile JUNIOR SALES ANALYST active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Over 70 years of experience and the most finely meshed international network have made Coface a reference in credit insurance, risk management, and the global economy.
With the ambition to become the agile, global trade credit insurance partner in the industry, Coface’s ~4,100 experts work to the beat of the world economy, supporting ~50,000 clients in building successful, growing and dynamic businesses across 200 countries.
The Group’s services and solutions protect and help companies take credit decisions to improve their ability to sell on both their domestic and export markets
OUR FOUR PRIORITIES
Attract talented people
Provide visibility to our staff
Recognise and reward performance
• University graduate, ideally from Economics
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and good knowledge of other MS Office tools (Power Point, Word)
• Very good English – writing/reading/speaking
• Well organized and with problem solving attitude
• Excellent planning, organization and time management skills
• Prior work experience with CRM applications constitutes an advantage
• Supports preparation of monthly commercial reporting package (CRM-related reports)
• Responsible for daily and ad-hoc reports/analysis to enable management to monitor day-to-day sales operations
• Prepares data and statistics required for regular Sales and Management meetings and participate in Sales team key meetings
• Creates and configures campaigns / target lists in SalesCRM tool according to specifications received from Marketing Department and Commercial Managers, extracts reports on campaigns status
• Prepares and analyzes trends and status reports, drawing data from a variety of sources within and outside Sales department
• Collecting and presenting information/statistics on sales activities in accordance with company standards
• Basic administration of Sales CRM application (allocation of accounts to Sales force, creation and modification of users, processing and import of new data)