Program Manager Assistant for Automotive Project
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Program Manager Assistant for Automotive Project active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
• Excellent attention to details, data, facts and numbers, accuracy and analytical mindset
• Ability to track issues and deliver sustainable solutions
• Strong communication skills - experience at communication with stakeholders and high level management (Strong English language skills is a must);
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work to regular and sometimes challenging deadlines, and be able to prioritize deliverables
• Be able to draw conclusions and present data along with recommendation in a clear way
• To be able to influence people without being a manager for them
• Advanced user level experience with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
• Experience in working with data sources and building reports
• Fluent English
• Knowledge of IT terminology is a plus
• Time sheets validation
• Data gathering, processing and analysis
• Reporting on all activities related to staff (headcount, finance, etc.)
• Creating reports based on external and internal stakeholder's requirements
• Capturing, monitoring, analyzing and reporting all kind of project data
• Monitoring onboarding process
• Customer reports
• Maintaining project structure in corporate systems
• Arranging business trips
• Maintaining communication with internal clients
• Improve data flow and output quality within project/program