Internship Program in Procurement Team at GE Power
The program participants in procurement team are responsible for sourcing and procurement responsiblities for the assigned direct materials within the Bucharest Service Center Facility.
We offer 1 year long internship program with option to extend the cooperation.
- Cost, Quality, Fulfillment control and compliance of all sourced direct products and services required to support the Bucharest Repair Service Center
- Participate in pricing negotiation and payment terms on all purchase requisition volume assuring most competitive pricing is achieved without sacrificing Quality or fulfillment needs of service center facility;
- Place and follow-up on POs,
- Supplier onboarding and maintenance,
- Manage relationships with suppliers for PO execution,
- Schedule or expedite deliveries and resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries and other problems,
- Active cooperation with all functions in demand planning for Direct Materials,
- Keep track and update ERP (SAP),
- Launch RFQs and manage sourcing activity related to PO under the defined scope.
- Technical background; student or master ongoing in Electrotechnics or Mechanical science
- Sense of urgency and ability to prioritize the tasks,
- Knowledge and operational with ERP system (SAP) is nice to have,
- Communicative English skills,
- Previous internship experience in manufacturing environment would be an additional advantage.