This job is no longer active!
View all jobs 2Checkout (formerly Avangate) active
View all jobs Risk Investigator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
2Checkout (formerly Avangate) is the digital commerce & payments provider that helps companies sell their products and services. Our products are proudly used by HP Software, Kaspersky Lab, Bitdefender and 17 000 other clients globally. Our ambitious team is building a successful product, tremendously recognized by 50+ international industry awards.
At 2Checkout we believe that success is achieved by teams that work hard, think smart, and dream big. As part of our team you’ll work in a friendly and fast-paced environment, where ideas are encouraged and people are passionate about their work. Working at 2Checkout is an exciting challenge that grows your career while having lots of fun.
• Bachelor degree or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Focus, exceptional time management skills, and ingenuity
• Demonstrated professionalism via all forms of communication
• Experience in making quick, high quality decisions on complex issues
• Sound knowledge of eCommerce concepts is a plus
• Conduct complete and holistic Merchant-level reviews to mitigate loss for 2Checkout and ensure compliance with card brand rules as well as mitigate fraud and credit risk
• Develop broad knowledge concerning the policies and procedures of other departments within the organization to understand and effectively mitigate potential negative outcomes as a result of customer-focused improvements/changes
• Flex between assigned work and ad hoc inquiries/investigations, prioritizing based on established critical deadlines for completion
• Answer external and internal risk related inquiries via email and phone support.
• Contact customers to verify transactions processed through merchant accounts
• Suggest improvements in the tools and techniques to help scale the team