DevOps Engineer Intern – 6 months
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Axway active
View all jobs DevOps Engineer Intern – 6 months active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever changing customer expectations.
Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries.
To learn more about Axway, visit www.axway.com
• Knowledge of Linux operating systems
• Experience with Jenkins
• GitHub or SVN
• Troubleshooting and analysis skills
• Proactive, able to quickly identify test risk areas
• Script programming (e.g.: UNIX shell, Perl, Python) is a plus
• Good level of English
We are seeking for a motivated DevOps Engineer Intern.The internship will have a duration of 6 months, starting April/May 2018 with flexible working time (6 or 8 hours/day), depending on your availability. This is a paid internship with extension possibility.
You will have a key role in an Agile Team, responsible for the quality of the Jenkins infrastructure with our colleagues.
You must understand and follow the established process. You take part in the requirements analysis on a team level, define the steps to improve the automation process, update existing Docker environment and investigate possible cloud solutions, move to GIT the SVN repositories.
A secondary element for this position, the candidate will have to know or be willing to learn to write automation tests (in Java) for the use cases validated, if there are no tasks on the DevOps side.
MFT TestOps is an Axway team that tests the integration of the products that compose the MFT solution. The main focus is on a delivery chain that covers complex scenarios which use the products involved in MFT transfers which are all managed by a Central Core product, in different stages of testing, from the system testing to system integration testing (of the whole MFT solution).
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- Career development: Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.
- An important training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
- A competitive remuneration package and real benefits
- A future and a potential for growth in an international company
- A very friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Get challenged with important tasks so they can show their full potential and obtain new skills
- Working time that can be flexible when needed
- More paid vacation
- Open office space with various entertainment opportunities – table tennis, sports and more!