DevOps Engineer Intern - 6 months
Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever changing customer expectations.
Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries.
To learn more about Axway, visit www.axway.com
• Previous contact with Docker, Docker Compose
• Basic knowledge of development tools: Maven or NPM, SVN or GIT
• Basic knowledge of Database software: SQL or NoSQL
• Basic knowledge of a Linux Operating System: bash
The following additional skills will be an advantage:
• Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Deployment principles
• Knowledge of other programming languages / paradigms, e.g. NodeJS, ReactJS, Scala, Akka, Python, Haskell
• Knowledge of other build tools, e.g. Gradle, YAML-based tools
• Knowledge of agile software development (AGILE)
We're looking for an intern with a strong passion for programming, eager to discover&learn how mature software systems work.
He/She will join the Accounting Integration Suite team for working on Continuous Integration tasks and helping us automate our build &delivery systems.
The internship will have a duration of 6 months, starting April/May 2018 with flexible working time (6 or 8 hours/day), depending on the candidate availability.
This is a paid internship with extension possibility.
Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
• A personal development plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
• Competitive remuneration package and real benefits
• Potential for growth in an international company
• Friendly working environment with experienced professionals
• Flexible working hours when need
• Extra paid vacation days
• Open games area – table tennis, sports and more!
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.