With over 4000 employees, Cegeka is one of the most important independent ICT providers in the Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg). We help our customers with the development and implementation of applications, infrastructure, managed services, outsourcing, user support, desktop management, technical on-site support and consultancy. With our own data centers in Belgium and the Netherlands, we are ready for the future and for new business models, and so are our customers.
In addition to the offices in Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Poland, on the Romanian Market, Cegeka has two offices: one in Bucharest and one in Iasi, with more than 400 employees.
We have 3 Business Units: SOFAR – Software Factory Romania; CGMS – Cegeka Global Managed Services Center; STAID - Shared Technology and Infrastructure Delivery.
At SOFAR, our division that deals with software development, the highest number of employees consists of Java, .NET, PHP, Mobile, SharePoint, Computer Vision, Blockchain Developers, reason for which main recruitment focus for this division is also placed on similar profiles.
At CGMSC, our division that deals with infrastructure management, most of the employees are involved in support activities on various environments and technologies, among which we can identify Windows Servers, Linux/Unix, Citrix, VMware etc.
Within STAID, we provide technical support and tools’ configuration through multicultural teams (Romanian and Belgian), that work with and on Networking, Python, MSSql or various security platforms.
Are you authentic, involved, committed and eager to learn? Then you are the best fit to our team of professionals.
We are eager to meet you and answer your questions. See you soon!
The CGMSC (Cegeka Global Managed Services Center) Division is structured on 4 main levels of technical competence: Support Technician, Support Engineer, System Engineer and Architect. The 4 levels act as a Team to ensure customer satisfaction.
What you need to have:
• Excellent knowledge of following scripting languages: Visual Basic scripting, Powershell;
• Packaging competences and experience with silent setups, software vendor customization tools (Microsoft, Adobe, etc.), WiseScripts, etc.
• Ability to create own MSI-packages / Repackaging
• In-depth knowledge of: App-V; Windows 7;
• Knowledge of:
Active Directory and Group Policies
Appsense products (Management console, Environment manager, Application manager)
• Experience with creating collections, packages and advertisements in SCCM 20072012 and troubleshooting of problems with these
• English - Advanced
You will be part of our Packaging Team and cover the following main responsibilities:
• Get involved in (re)packaging and testing applications for multiple customers of the Outsourcing Department within Cegeka
• Collaborate with your colleagues and offer your support when needed
• Report directly to the Team Leader of the Outsourcing Team
• Interact with internal customers and offer valid information when requested
Offer (bonuses, benefits):
• Headquarters in the center of Bucharest (Victoriei Square)
• We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation, plus extra days according to internal policies
• Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
• Meal tickets
• Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
• Preferential rates to 7Card subscription
• Access to a modern library
• Preferential rates to dental clinic
• Massage within the company premises (according to internal policies)
• Team events (team-buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
• Relaxation room (foosball, darts, board games, X-box, etc.)
• Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
• Continuous learning and improvement activities
• Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots