Inscrie-te la workshopul Bosch - Sales Boot Camp!
This job is no longer active!
View all ads HIPO Boot Camps active
View all ads Inscrie-te la workshopul Bosch - Sales Boot Camp! active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Management Trainee active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Sales active on Hipo.ro
"Translating the sales strategy into an effective action plan" is a workshop that will stimulate the creativity and highlight the participants' passion for sales. We encourage team-work to innovatively solve a current challenge of each of our businesses from Bosch Bucharest: Power Tools, Thermo-Technology, Automotive After-Market, Sales Original Equipment and Building Technologies Division.
5 Case-Studies for 5 Bosch Businesses
We challenge you to test your sales skills and know-how to find a solution to concrete situations. What launching a new product in a competitive market means, how can you develop a close partnership with your clients and what sales strategies to implement in a connected world are just some insights of what will follow in our case-studies seminar. Moreover, we do promise you will have some fun, experience our culture and learn more about us.
Meet our colleagues
- Raluca Garvasuc - Marketing Manager at Bosch Thermo-Technology
- Valentin Mina - Country Sales Director at Bosch Sales Original Equipment
- Mircea Bela - Country Sales Director at Bosch Automotive Aftermarket
- Matei Frimescu - After-Sales Manager at Bosch Power Tools
- Dan Climov - Technical Sales Representative at Bosch Automotive Aftermarket
- Tiberiu Nicolae - Country Sales Director at Bosch Building Technologies
- Andrei Huettner - Corporate Communication Specialist at Bosch Romania
Bring your inspiration, make your mark and for the rest we will take care. Just as a hint, we prepared a Bosch Sales Toolkit for each participant and some special prizes such as a beer meeting with our managers, an Bosch IXO - the most sold tool in the world, an invitation to the Big Build - Habitat for Humanity project and more to be discovered.
Stay tuned, register to our workshop below and don't make other plans for April 18th.