Financial Operations Support_GP
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Financial Operations Support_GP active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
In this role, you will support in preparing and analyzing financial data, perform controlling activities and steer cash measures for A – GP. This will be done in close collaboration with A – GP pillar controllers.
- Preparing and providing standardized SAP reports for the A-GP Pillar Controlling and Service Owners regarding:
Analysis of deviations to Plan/ Forecast/ Business Case in P&L, Costs and Revenues for each Service Family and each Cost Category (Depreciation, Service Provider, External labor etc.
- Prepare deviation package (overview with deviations, trends, costs details from SAP)
Cost & Revenue verification support for A-GP in close collaboration with A-GP contact persons. Handle requests for Service Owners as a result of CRV outcome (financial reports)
Handle and maintain the CRV tool feedback
- Define and ensure high quality of GP controlling processes and tools
- Conduct operational financial controlling of services and projects
- Support in steering the smart prices and costs measures
- Support in monthly rolling forecast (commercial reviews)
- Excellent academic degree/qualification, preferably in business administration, economics or similar fields
- Relevant work experience in Controlling or similar activity. International financial operations controlling experience is a plus
- Capable of structuring, mapping and analyzing complex set of data
- High affinity for Operations and / or IT
- Fluent in English is a must, additional language skills are a plus
- Strong conceptual capabilities and positive, result-oriented "can do" mentality
- Team player with well-developed social and communication skills and cross-cultural experience
- Excellent skills in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint. Excel VBA / MS Access is a plus
- Excellent business English
- SAP Skills (Fi/Co) are recommendable
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.