Delivery Experience Representative - PEPM
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Oracle active.
Vezi toate job-urile Delivery Experience Representative - PEPM active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
• B.A., B.S. or B.E. degree pursued on a full-time basis.
• Possesses extremely high work ethics, positive attitude, flexibility, professionalism, and a flair for performance and continuous improvement.
• Customer interaction experience primarily via phone and email
• Strong communication skills in English - both written and spoken, top notch customer service skills, excellent phone demeanor and active listening skills. Similar skills in another European or Asian Language is an added advantage.
• Strong Presentation, Problem Solving, Multitasking and Analytical skills. Must have the right approach and ability to take objective business decisions towards cost reduction and capitalizing on revenue potential.
• Must have at least 3 years of system analysis, project management, consulting or customer-facing experience in technology troubleshooting or related fields.
• Proficient with using Microsoft Windows
• Expertise in productivity, presentation and reporting tools including, but not limited to Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Cisco WebEx and Oracle OpenOffice.
• Ability to self-manage, escalate when needed, learn new systems and processes and work globally.
• Resource private and live training events (trainer, environment)
• A Delivery Experience Representative coordinates technical requirements information and configuration for customers who purchase private and live virtual event training from Oracle University.
• Deliver post-sales support and solutions to your customers with the guidance of Oracle University Delivery Team, Oracle University Resource Team, Oracle University Scheduling Team, and Oracle Support Services while serving as an advocate for customer needs and requests with providing timely responses.
• Be responsible for fielding customer inquiries via phone and email.
• As a primary point of contact for customers, you will act as a liaison between Oracle employees and the customer with moderate direction from Oracle University Delivery Team, Oracle University Resource Team, Oracle University Sales, and Management.
• Delivery Experience Representative will be responsible for the success of all classes and would work with the following Oracle Teams to accomplish success:
-Curriculum Development team to ensure that teaching content is kept updated
-Web team to keep our education website updated
-Work with the Development team to build applications that will allow for the automation of processes
-Work with the Grid Services team to ensure that remote lab environments are built and work as expected & test lab environments using various technologies
-Train instructors to deliver classes effectively
-Work with the Learning Management Systems team (LMS) to make sure content is posted
-Work with the Operations teams to schedule events
-Work with the Senior Oracle University management team for effective ways to drive high quality training
• Maintain accurate and timely information in Oracle systems
• Understand and follow all Oracle procedures and policies