Customer Support and Back Office Assistants - 4 months, possibility to prolongue
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Metropolitan Life active.
Vezi toate job-urile Customer Support and Back Office Assistants - 4 months, possibility to prolongue active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Metropolitan Life este parte din MetLife, Inc., una dintre cele mai mari companii de asigurări de viață din lume. Înființată în 1868, MetLife oferă, la nivel global, asigurări de viață, planuri de pensii, beneficii pentru angajați și servicii de administrare a activelor. Cu aproximativ 100 de milioane de clienți, MetLife are operațiuni deschise în aproape 50 de țări și deţine poziţii de conducere în pieţe din Japonia, America Latină, Asia, Europa şi Orientul Mijlociu.
În România, Metropolitan Life are peste 17 ani de activitate pe piața de asigurări de viață. Două milioane de clienți beneficiază de asigurări de viață și pensii private obligatorii oferite de Metropolitan Life la nivel local
In order to be able to achieve all of this you need to have:
· Customer orientation
· Good communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
· Empathy, diplomatic and proactive approach to customers during interactions with them
· Organizational skills, prioritization and effective management of responsibilities in challenging situations
· Details orientation
· "Out of the box" thinking, initiatives to improve workflow and solve problems fast
· Fast learning and rapid assimilation of information transmitted
· Previous experience in the area of "customer service" is a plus
In this job you will have a chance to:
· Represent the business and interact with customers constantly, offering them premium services and an enjoyable experience in their use
· Respond to and manage requests received from customers by phone or e-mail, providing them support related to Metropolitan Life’s services
· Be responsible of maintaining the confidentiality of clients and act as their financial advisor, in order to ensure portfolio retention
· Be part of a dynamic team at the center of the organizational structure
If you found you or somebody you know, in the above description, here is what we can offer:
· Opportunity to work in the dynamic multinational insurance company where you can have a real impact and achieve relevant experience for your next level.
At Metropolitan Life, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. Supported by a collaborative community we’re encouraged to realize our career potential. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of MetLife to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability etc.