- University graduated;
- Resistance to stress;
- Positive attitude, integrity, reliability;
- Attention to details;
- Analythical thinking;
- English knowledge - advanced/ medium;
- Good knowledge of computer operating.
- Preparing credit contracts and agreements for Corporate and SME customers according to internal approvals;
- Registering the credit contracts and collateral agreements in banking system for Corporate and SME customers;
- Coordinating Electronic Archive registration process;
- Providing professional support to the regional and business units;
- Preparing notifications for assigned debtors;
- Preparing different types of agreement related to real estate guarantees.
Garanti Bank is part of the financial-banking group Garanti Romania, which brings together Garanti Leasing (the brand under which the company Motoractive IFN SA operates) and Garanti Consumer Finance (the brand under which Ralfi IFN operates).
Garanti Bank is held by Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS (TGB), Turkey’s second largest private bank. TGB is a universal bank with leading presence in all business lines. The bank serves more than 14 million customers in corporate, commercial, SME, and consumer segments offering fully integrated financial services. The Spanish financial group Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA) is the majority shareholder of TGB. Garanti Bank Romania offers a series of quality products and services for all business segments: retail, SME and corporate.
Present in Romania since 1998, the bank has developed a solid portfolio of clients and expanded its national presence through branches and alternative channels, reaching an extended network of 84 branches and over 300 intelligent ATMs that can be used by anyone, not just bank customers, for transactions with or without cards. Garanti Bank was awarded in 2016 by world-renowned magazine Global Finance, as “Best Consumer Digital Bank in Romania”.
The distinctions were granted within the “2016 World's Best Consumer Digital Banks in Central and Eastern Europe Competition”.