Office Manager, Operations Team
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SUSTAINALYTICS active
View all jobs Office Manager, Operations Team active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Sustainalytics has been a leading independent provider of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) research for the last 25 years. Our insights are used by clients to make better informed investment decisions, engage with companies in relation to their business activities and drive change.
Sustainalytics is a growing organization with over 500 employees and 17 offices globally. We have a flexible and supportive working culture where our employees are empowered to progress and develop quickly in an entrepreneurial support diversity within our community and offer the possibility of international assignments for our star performers.
To learn more information about us, please visit our website.
- Proven experience as Office Assistant/Manager;
- Excellent English language (written and oral) skills is a must; working language is English;
- Graduate degree;
- Experience with MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel);
- Pro-active, problem solving and can-do attitude;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Meticulousness and attention to details;
- Tactful, diplomatic and possess the ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of an organization;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Independent, resourceful self-starter;
- Demonstrated passion for sustainability.
The Office Manager will come with interest in administration and will take pride in working for a mission based company like Sustainalytics. He/she will provide a wide range of facility and administrative support functions including office management, basic administration and human resources support jointly for Sustainalytics’ operations in Timisoara and, remotely, Bucharest. We are looking for a professional, flexible, and energetic team player who is able to work independently, shows initiative and is attentive to details. The ideal candidate is able to set priorities, has great communication skills, remains calm under pressure and possesses extremely strong organizational skills.
- Perform general administrative office tasks, such as: reception, facility management, meeting coordination, travel and hotel booking, mail processing;
- Effectively and actively liaise with internal and external parties to ensure and contribute to a safe, positive, sustainable and enjoyable office environment;
- Ensure follow through with respect to various administrative tasks, such as: correspondence, approvals, organizing payments, sending invoices and contracts, executing purchases, etc.;
- Anticipation of and response to office needs as they emerge, liaising with national and international offices, including the Romanian, Dutch and Canadian offices;
- Organize staff engagement sessions, staff outings and proactively ensure a good inter-team collaboration;
- Anticipation of and response to office needs as they emerge.
- Competitive compensation package;
- A generous training budget at your disposal for your professional development (certifications, conferences, trainings);
- Excellent medical benefits;
- Partial reimbursement of gym subscription;
- Bonus based on your performance;
- Interesting career development options in a very innovative market;
- Dynamic, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams;
- New and modern fitted office in Timisoara city center.