- Bachelor’s Degree economics or related field;
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Very good knowledge of the Romanian labor and payroll tax legislation;
- Prior experience with Charisma would be an advantage;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (advanced Excell skills);
- Flexible, problem solving approach and strong team player;
- Advanced analytical, organizational and communication skills;
- Proven organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills;
- Good English knowledge.
- Perform salary calculation;
- Issue the relevant employment documents for the employees’ personnel files according to the legislation and internal procedures and workflows;
- Maintain an accurate database and daily reporting of Revisal;
- Perform timesheet validation;
- Provide the employees’payment file;
- Perform monthly reports for the authorities;
- Provide all necesary reports related to payroll and administration activity;
- Issue employee’statements according to the legislation or upon request.
Garanti Bank is part of the financial-banking group Garanti Romania, which brings together Garanti Leasing (the brand under which the company Motoractive IFN SA operates) and Garanti Consumer Finance (the brand under which Ralfi IFN operates).
Garanti Bank is held by Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS (TGB), Turkey’s second largest private bank. TGB is a universal bank with leading presence in all business lines. The bank serves more than 14 million customers in corporate, commercial, SME, and consumer segments offering fully integrated financial services. The Spanish financial group Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA) is the majority shareholder of TGB. Garanti Bank Romania offers a series of quality products and services for all business segments: retail, SME and corporate.
Present in Romania since 1998, the bank has developed a solid portfolio of clients and expanded its national presence through branches and alternative channels, reaching an extended network of 84 branches and over 300 intelligent ATMs that can be used by anyone, not just bank customers, for transactions with or without cards. Garanti Bank was awarded in 2016 by world-renowned magazine Global Finance, as “Best Consumer Digital Bank in Romania”.
The distinctions were granted within the “2016 World's Best Consumer Digital Banks in Central and Eastern Europe Competition”.