Human Resources Officer (Administrative Specialist)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Garanti Bank active.
Vezi toate job-urile Human Resources Officer (Administrative Specialist) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
- solid knowledge of human resources administrative legislation;
- strong communication skills;
- fluency in verbal and written English;
- advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to manage data and perform analysis;
- perform additional ad-hoc duties and tasks as and when required;
- ability to deal with multiple tasks, prioritize and work under tight deadlines;
- Charisma knowledge would be an advantage.
- collects new-employee forms and documents, requests IT access for new-employee;
- prepares, maintains and updates employee personnel files;
- advises internal employees on payroll issues and labor legislation and acts as first point of contact for enquiries;
- updates the employee database in the payroll software;
- updates the Revisal (General Employee Registry) according to legal terms;
- prepares all employment and termination documents;
- administrates employee discipline processes;
- maintains organizational charts to reflect organizational structure, reorganizations;
- ensures support for the expatriate issues and grants assistance on structuring the international assignments and local fiscal (or residence) requirements.
Garanti Bank is part of the financial-banking group Garanti Romania, which brings together Garanti Leasing (the brand under which the company Motoractive IFN SA operates) and Garanti Consumer Finance (the brand under which Ralfi IFN operates).
Garanti Bank is held by Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS (TGB), Turkey’s second largest private bank. TGB is a universal bank with leading presence in all business lines. The bank serves more than 14 million customers in corporate, commercial, SME, and consumer segments offering fully integrated financial services. The Spanish financial group Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA) is the majority shareholder of TGB. Garanti Bank Romania offers a series of quality products and services for all business segments: retail, SME and corporate.
Present in Romania since 1998, the bank has developed a solid portfolio of clients and expanded its national presence through branches and alternative channels, reaching an extended network of 84 branches and over 300 intelligent ATMs that can be used by anyone, not just bank customers, for transactions with or without cards. Garanti Bank was awarded in 2016 by world-renowned magazine Global Finance, as “Best Consumer Digital Bank in Romania”.
The distinctions were granted within the “2016 World's Best Consumer Digital Banks in Central and Eastern Europe Competition”.