EMBEDDED C DEVELOPER
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KEPLER-ROMINFO SA active.
Vezi toate job-urile EMBEDDED C DEVELOPER active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Kepler-Rominfo is a leading Romanian company with multinational presence, providing IT services and solutions to both local and international customers for more than 20 years. Covering a wide range of industries and business verticals and having +1000 completed projects for clients in over 30 countries, Kepler-Rominfo is a sought provider for nearshore and offshore software development, consultancy for top technologies.
As of the end of 2016, Kepler-Rominfo has become part of the Alten Group - the European leader in engineering and technology consulting.
We are proud to be here and we invite you to join us!.
You will be involved in the complete software development cycle for our clients embedded systems, including specification, design, code, test and debug. You will develop software for top international clients in high technological areas such as aeronautics, space, defense, telecom and others.
You will work with DO-178 – DAL B standards, Freescale MPC5xxx and ARM microcontrollers.
WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO
• Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
• Design, develop, code, document, test and debug embedded software
• Review code and design
• Integrate and validate new product designs
• Support software QA and optimize performance
• Provide post production support
• Interface with hardware design and development
• Assess third party and open source software
• Relevant experience with C programming and/or ASM
• Experience in embedded software development
• Experience with cross compilers, debuggers, etc.
• Familiarity with SVN (or similar) and DOORS tools
• Understanding multi-process system software architectures
• Shell Scripting
• Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
• Enthusiasm, self-confidence, innovative problem-solving skills, curious, autonomous and really keen to develop his tech skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Recognition of professional value: career plan that we build together
• Professional work environment
• Premium Plus health package
• Discounts for gym and massage
• Insurance of training on latest technologies and project management as well as financial support for certifications
• International projects for companies in FORTUNE 500