Processes & Quality Specialist
At SII Romania we believe in professionals driven by their Love and Talent for Technology. We dare to take on exciting new challenges and we work towards exceeding our customer’s expectations.
The high value technological solutions provided by SII Romania in the Software Development, Implementation and Testing, Telecommunication, Service Desk and On-site IT&C services industries enable our clients to gain a competitive advantage in front of their competition.
We are looking for:
An experienced Processes Quality Specialist to be part of our growing Quality Team and bring workflows and processes to an elevated state of quality and excellence.
What you must have:
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position;
• Excellent organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to work successfully within all levels of the organization;
• Good level of English.
What you will do:
• Ensure quality management and oversee that all work is carried out in accordance with specifications, statutory requirements, laws, rules, regulations, and other contractual requirements;
• Perform audits and manage processes lifecycle, while ensuring continuous improvement of quality;
• Create and maintain an efficient work climate and appropriate environment to strengthen performance, while supporting a mutual communication among personnel;
• Evaluate Change Management performance metrics against the defined KPIs and set corrective actions;
• Be responsible for the execution of the Change Management processes, by ensuring that IT changes are implemented in accordance with the business needs, with a minimal risk;
• Maintain, implement, and continuously improve the Quality, Environment and Safety Management Systems, according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 27001 standards;
• Prepare data flows/ mappings for the personal/ sensitive data and highlights significant risk areas with business input;
• Establish corrective and preventive actions for nonconformities