Processes & Quality Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SII Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Processes & Quality Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
We are looking for:
An experienced Processes Quality Specialist to be part of our growing Quality Team and bring workflows and processes to an elevated state of quality and excellence.
What you must have:
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position;
• Excellent organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to work successfully within all levels of the organization;
• Good level of English.
What you will do:
• Ensure quality management and oversee that all work is carried out in accordance with specifications, statutory requirements, laws, rules, regulations, and other contractual requirements;
• Perform audits and manage processes lifecycle, while ensuring continuous improvement of quality;
• Create and maintain an efficient work climate and appropriate environment to strengthen performance, while supporting a mutual communication among personnel;
• Evaluate Change Management performance metrics against the defined KPIs and set corrective actions;
• Be responsible for the execution of the Change Management processes, by ensuring that IT changes are implemented in accordance with the business needs, with a minimal risk;
• Maintain, implement, and continuously improve the Quality, Environment and Safety Management Systems, according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 27001 standards;
• Prepare data flows/ mappings for the personal/ sensitive data and highlights significant risk areas with business input;
• Establish corrective and preventive actions for nonconformities