Supply Chain Analyst
At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision and Purpose are at the heart of everything we do. Simple yet powerful, they define why we're here and where we're going - made possible by the extraordinary talent of everyone who works here. People like you. Our heritage, through the inspiration of W.K. Kellogg, continues to drive our company and keeps us committed to creating a stronger future every day, by putting people first in everything we do.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000 employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties, Special K and Corn Flakes.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. It is this belief that brings us together and sets us apart.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
The Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for building up a value adding reporting service and tool for the main Supply Chain KPIs, providing also insights on the root cause and driving improvements through visibility and clarity of the information. Connections and pro-active alerts towards the contributors of the KPIs will also be required.
The Supply Chain Analyst will:
- Design, develop and distribute reporting capabilities to provide insight into Supply Chain performance and critical indicators. KPIs to be followed will be agreed upon with line manager.
- Communicate with internal colleagues to understand the analytical needs of departments and the organisation as a whole
- Build up reporting and decks for the supply chain KPIs. Run the analysis and provide insights and recommendations for areas in need of improvement. Provide the insight and reporting material into the respective governance process and functional customers.
- Pro-actively analyse and monitor supply chain issues and errors in the team as well as the organisation
- Support the design and development of a route causing report and analytics for the KPIs missed within supply chain. Provide insights to the results, and show areas where improvement is needed.
- Develop any ad hoc report needed for the organisation as requested
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
Required Education and Experience
- University Degree or equivalent, preferably in a quantitative field (Supply Chain, Business, Finance, Statistics, or related field)
- Language Skills: English (Required)
- Experience of working with ERP systems (e.g., SAP) and Microsoft Office (EXCEL on proficiency level with advanced formulas is required)
- Experience in Supply Chain, with proven connection with Planning area, processes including best practices, technologies, procedures and tools
- Experience working for a multinational organisation and working with colleagues internationally
- FMCG foods industry experience
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach
- Excellent communication skills, able to confidently address and present to a range of audiences, sometimes acting as a translator between different parties
- Resilient, persistent and driven
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact myHR@kellogg.com
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.