Since we wrote our first line of code in 1985, privately owned Systematic A/S has grown to an international software house with more than 900 colleagues with 27 different nationalities, spread across offices in 12 countries and with customers all over the world. Our goal is simple: to improve the world with exceptional software.
We deliver software and system solutions for customers within the public sector, the health sector, the defence, the police, the financial sector and the service sector and there are more thanusers’ worldwide. We work on a fundament of trust, where we have freedom and responsibility for making decisions in our everyday lives.
We are dedicated to making a difference and dare to challenge technology, each other and ourselves. As a new employee at Systematic, helpful colleagues welcome you, and you can look forward to both a mentor arrangement and all the support you need. Together, we can develop and fulfil your potential and make Systematic even better.
• Objective C
• Knowledge of Java is a plus
• Solid software engineering skills, with strong competencies in algorithm development, software design, data structures, and the client-server model
• 2+ years of industry experience
• Swift and Objective-C development experience
• Experience with unit testing frameworks
• Proficient at debugging and performance tuning
• Good problem-solving skills, with an ability to isolate issues in complex environments, especially those unique to mobile
• BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated and detail-oriented
• Driven by doing work that matters: We save lives
• Knowledge of Java is a plus
• You are proactive and result oriented
• You are outgoing and relationship-building
• You work analytical and structured
• You are quality minded
• You possess great drive and commitment, and have a positive approach to things
• You work well in close cooperation with your colleagues and are a good team player
• You have a natural interest in getting the group to work together and improve the team performance.
Our latest product within healthcare IT is the citizen record Columna Cura, which is the web and app solution of the future for the field of healthcare and social care. Columna Cura is currently operational and has already been purchased by more than 30 Danish municipalities. We have just started the task of porting the existing Android app to iOS. You will have the opportunity to make a difference to the users of Columna Cura by making your mark on the finished solution, which will ultimately be further developed for the web, Android and iOS.
You will be part of an agile and self-motivated project team with over 100 skilled colleagues in total, where you will have responsibility for a broad range of tasks. All teams are full stack, and work together supporting development and support on web, Android and IOS.
• A challenging position, room for own initiative and personal growth
• Flexible benefit program (you can mix you benefits choosing from different kind of Services on a very dynamic platform) – Benefits Online
• Private medical insurance
• Project specific training
• Flexible working-hours
In the beginning of the employment, please expect to travel to Aarhus for introduction and on boarding. The stay in Denmark is required in order to attend course in processes and tools and to be acquainted with the team