Procurement Support - level 2
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Procurement Support - level 2 active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
• University graduate
• Specialization courses on purchasing ;
• Work experience in Purchasing, IT, Call Center or Customer Support department;
• Previous experience in IT projects would be a plus (examples, responsibilities, accomplishments)
• Microsoft Office; Peoplesoft (bonus)
• Skills and methodologies to resolve unprecedented problems or situations.
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Team spirit
• Honesty, integrity and confidentiality must be maintained at all times.
• Have good interpersonal communication skills
1. Treat requests from the definition of customer needs to billing management:
- Assist clients in articulating their needs in a clear way, including quality objectives, costs and deadlines
- Offer solutions by participating in sourcing
- Request quotes and make brief negotiations with suppliers
- Communicate to customers the best price estimates while giving them product references, descriptions and estimated delivery times
- Make sure that the approval rules have been respected before placing the order
- Make sure that purchases are corresponding to contracts in progress (when there is one)
- Create orders in dedicated tools (Peoplesoft) and send them to suppliers
- Inform the customers about the progress of their request :
- Acknowledge receipt of their application and inform them of the estimated price for the request
- Communicate on the sending of the order and the estimated delivery time
- Warn the customer about possible delays in the estimated delivery time
- Inform the customer about the delivery and the following steps
• Establish links with buyers, stock and accounting department:
- Communicate on quality problems, delays and internal client satisfaction
- Communicate on the status of the orders to be delivered to the storekeeper. Being the interface between the stock and the internal customer regarding the arrival / shipment of expected products
- Ensure that accountants have the necessary external information in case of late payment
- Inform Accounting of invoices in dispute
- Transfer invoices received by mistake to the accounting department
• Respect the highest level of ethical standards when negotiating with suppliers, especially regarding the benefits that can be offered (gifts, meals ...)
• Update the tracking file in order to share a clear follow up of the orders in progress with the team
• Maintain and develop a quality relationship with suppliers:
- Ensure that new suppliers are well informed about Ubisoft's procurement process, including all details regarding orders, invoices and deliveries.
- Discuss the state of the collaboration
• Know and communicate about global agreements:
- Understand new contracts and how they should be applied
- Answer questions about existing contracts
- We want you to give your best, so we have a bonus system based on performance.
- We look forward to your development, so there are various Training and Knowledge Sharing programs to choose from.
- We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way: you’ll have access to the internal games library, to goodies and games.
- We want you to feel great at the office, so there are various utilities in UBISOFT building, such as a fully featured Gym, large Cafeteria, recreation rooms, bike rental service etc.
- Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system, and to the doctor on-site.
- And, most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment!