Payroll & Contracts Specialist - Cluj Napoca
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile DARE active.
Vezi toate job-urile Payroll & Contracts Specialist - Cluj Napoca active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
DARE (Development Advice & Resources) is a consultancy company with a focus on helping organizations realize the potential in their people and on helping people discovering their talents. Services are organized into four areas: People Strategy; Organizational Performance; Talent Management; Adoption and Change Management Execution.Cerinte
• A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field;
• 2 years of experiences in the Payroll data management area;
• Previous experience in managing HR and Payroll for a Romanian company would be a plus;
• Ability to read, interpret, and act on proper understanding of Payroll professional standards and procedures;
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
• Familiarity in HR functions and HRIS;
• Experience driving process improvements;
• Strong interpersonal skills necessary to communicate at several levels of internal management across the region;
• Very good analytical and organizational skills;
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
• Fluent English, both written and verbal.
As a Senior Payroll Specialist, you will have the opportunity to:
• Work closely with regional HR, Country HR, Finance to ensure correctness of data, as well as with internal and external auditors, when needed;
• Administers and runs all payrolls across the company in accordance with operating procedures and deadlines ensuring that all payrolls are processed efficiently, effectively, accurately and are paid on time working to strict deadlines;
• Validates all payroll data with home managers prior to processing and ensure that submissions, including those to the general ledger, are correctly validated and reconciled to maintain accuracy, completeness and timeliness of data and accounting records;
• Assists the Payroll Manager in the maintenance of all pension records in line with the regulations set out by the Pension schemes and the company’s requirements;
• Ensures starters and leavers are processed correctly and in a timely manner, and that all manual adjustments for sickness or other items are processed correctly;
• Review Payroll processes, procedures, making changes while ensuring adequate controls are in place and followed;
• Completes and returns, payroll data to other third party organisations like pension providers, courts and Child Support Agency;
• Assists, and in some cases leads in the review and development of payroll processes, procedures and systems;
• Assist in maintaining, and archiving payroll data and records in a safe manner to ensure compliance with data protection regulations;
• Accountable for assisting with meeting challenging KPIs and team targets, providing support to the Payroll Manager with day to day guidance and direction;
• Ensure that all procedures are thoroughly documented and include proper checklists to ensure all essential process steps are followed;
• Recommend improvements to the Payroll process;
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports;
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases / data systems;
• Monthly identification of labor cost reporting gap between HR and Finance system. Report to gap data in standardized format.
With 1,850 employees, the company operates a modern fleet of 1,200 Euro IV and V vehicles, 2,500 loading units and 125,000 m2 of storage space. They offer customer-tailored logistics solutions - from forwarding to warehousing - and also distribution services up to full supply chain solutions; the company provides management of its customers' goods flows, in full or in part. The strength of the company lies in its combination of its European wide network, advanced IT systems and focus on quality and service.
What we offer:
• Being part of the set-up of a fast growing regional HR Shared Services Centre;
• Learning and development opportunities in an agile multinational work environment;
• Attractive compensation package, as well as competitive benefits.